August 17, 2013

PIN GALLERY

Hiya! How are you? It's been a few weeks I dropped a post on here. I've been enjoying summer to its fullest whenever I could - during the evenings and weekends. Besides that I'm working on something really exciting that I don't want to spill just yet. Stay tuned :-)

I also wanted to share something really cool going on this week in Amsterdam: the PIN gallery! A lovely concept by Studio Sjoesjoe. It is a gallery that asked 8 popular pinners in the Netherlands to show 5 images each. 



The 8 pinners, the images, the pin-with-love-idea, all so wonderful and the location is AMAZING! Such a great inspiration just looking around the gallery and soaking it all up. 


Joelle from Sjoesjoe told me, that even if the gallery wasn't a success, the visitors would have seen the amazing space she discovered. So cool. 



I know I'm a bit late with sharing, but the gallery is open this whole weekend. So if you're around the Jordaan area tomorrow, go!! 

Where: Lauriergracht 54, Amsterdam

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog this morning. I've heard about this Pinterest exhibition in Amsterdam - it sounds super cool! Have a great week! :) x

    ReplyDelete