May 01, 2013

WHOA, MAY!

Hey guys, I am back and it is MAY already. How did that happen? As I told you in my previous post, I am now a year older and had a great birthday party. I also just returned from our LOVELY vacation on the beautiful island of Santorini. 

If you are thinking about a vacation to a Greek Island, I highly suggest visiting Santorini. I have never seen an island SO pretty, pittoresque and it has the friendliest (english speaking!) people. 

After a full week of straight blue skies, bright sun and Greek salads, I am all fueled up again. Picture or it didn't happen, right? Sure, I'll show you pictures! :)













I had a blast. When can I go again? 
More on Instagram/lauravdlinde 

1 comment:

  1. lovely place :)

    don't forget to visit my blog:
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria :*

    ReplyDelete