May 15, 2013

RAW EDGE

I like pretty things but I also like pretty things with a raw edge to it. This is why I brought home a piece of wood as a souvenir from the beautiful island of Santorini. I have a funny photography obsession with old pieces of wood. You can see more about this on my photography portfolio here and here

I coincidentally saw that the piece matches napkins I recently bought. The brand is the Danish, pretty and very affordable (yay!)Bloomingville.  





Photography by me

Napkins purchased at ANNA + NINA but they also available online, for example here 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely colors so bright and up beat! I love old wood too :D

    xx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise Elisabeth, thank you! Great combo, isn't it?
      Thanks for stopping by! Hoping your maxi dress will dare the sun to come out and play again!
      X Laura

      Delete