May 22, 2013

EASY COOKIN'

Today, on my way running errands, I bumped into a magnificent store called Bilder & De Clerq. I've heard people talking about their smart concept. The store is so clean and pretty and the concept is awesome as well. I'll tell you all about it: 

The idea is that you pick one of the recipes available in the store and then very easily load all of the necessary ingredients into your basket. The ingredients are already the exact amount! So in short, you no longer need to buy a whole bush of fresh basil or parsley, you'll get exactly what you need. 

Besides the lovely recipes they offer, they also sell beautiful kitchen utensils and all kinds of other goodies for in your kitchen or to eat/drink. 

Besides all of this - there is more! - You can also just have a nice cup of tea or coffee and some sweets or buy some bread for at home. 

I took some snaps with my iPhone while shopping around. As I am writing this, I am drinking some beautiful soft, not too sweet, Lemonade and munching on some lovely Oat Crumble cookies. 

I'll be back soon, Bilder & de Clerq. 







Readers in Amsterdam, stay connected through Facebook for updates.

Address: De Clercqstraat 44

No comments:

Post a Comment