April 11, 2013

CELEBRATE

In my family, the month of April means a month full of celebrations. My parents' birthday and mine are both this month - this week to be more precise. Plus, my boyfriend has a couple of birthdays in his family as well! Whoa!


All of this is fun, but also crazy busy because we like to celebrate our birthdays! We're celebrating my dad's 65th tomorrow. That's a biggie!

My own birthday party is Saturday and my mom's is late next week. Also, by that time we'll be enjoying our Spring vacay on Santorini, Greece. Goodness, I can't wait!

 Soo.. today's post isn't about a new fun discovery in town, but it is about celebrating all those WONDERFUL birthdays AND about the fact that the sunny spring weather really is JUST around the corner. This Sunday it looks like we'll be hitting 20 degrees Celsius here in Amsterdam! YAY!! 

I hope it will be a sunny weekend for you, wherever you are :-) 





Photography by me.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and lovely post. This month has to be great for you, well for me it's very busy because of my graduation! Beautiful photographing as well.

    xx

    Style of Purity
    PLEASE VOTE FOR ME IN THE BLOGGER BATTLE

    ReplyDelete