March 03, 2013

BACK IN BUSINESS

Hey you! Here I am again, back in business. The flu got me good and I spent all week in bed and on the couch. Boo. I am VERY happy to be able to get behind my computer again and BLOG! 




I beat the flu JUST in time for Spring (temperatures are going UP this week, yes!!) and just in time for the blogging e-course BLOG BOSS. Time to celebrate with colour honey combs and tea with the flavour of strawberry cupcake (great gift by one of my colleagues). Genius if I may say so.




Thanks for stopping by and HAVE A GREAT WEEK! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm visiting from BYW. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope you enjoy the course! Best wishes, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenni, thanks for stopping by! Yes, I'm enjoying the course very much. How about you? Best wishes from Amsterdam, Laura

      Delete