February 10, 2013

HAPPY NEW HOTSPOT

Happy sunday peeps!
I love it when a new concept store pops up somewhere here in Amsterdam. It is especially awesome when it happens just around the corner of our place. It is called HARVEST AND COMPANY (website will be up soon) and houses a delicious coffee bar, sells Modern Vintage and Sourced and sold.


The extremely nice guys of Head first coffee roasters make DELICIOUS cappuccino's and will start roasting their own coffee in a few months time. How cool is that?!

I was so psyched to have a store like this opening in the neighborhood. Stores like this keep the creativity and economy alive I believe! 

Look at those opening hours! There's really no excuse not to drop by. And for those of you not living in Amsterdam: free parking on sundays!
You're welcome ;-)






Address: Tweede Helmersstraat 96.

Do you know of a new hotspot I should check out? Leave me a comment! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the old industrial furniture they use! I think I might pop in for a coffee some day soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, so cool! Let me know when you did pop in for a coffee :)

      Delete