February 13, 2013

BLOG FAV

Today I realized that 2 weeks from now I am starting with the e-course Blogging your way, the theme this time is BLOG BOSS. And I am BEYOND excited about it! "...Blogging your way, the first online class about blogging with a focus on creativity and writing with heart, souls and passion..."

Alright, so what's all the fuss about? It is all about decor8blog. This blog is one of my favorite blogs out there and I love the founder Holly Becker. I love her style of writing and blog style A LOT! She is not just a blogger, but through the past years she's become a great teacher (from what I've read) and a great book writer; she's published two books! I own one of them.

So, to you Interior blog lovers and crafty peeps, you really want to check out her blog, stay hooked for hours, and fall in love with it. And, the good news is, registration for the e-course is still open!


;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment