January 02, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

happy HAPPY new year to you!! 


Welcome to the first happy wednesday blogpost of 2013! Let's make it a good one, dear readers. I wish you a healthy, happy, creative and exciting 2013. And above all, SMILE and BE KIND :-)
 I hope you've had a fun New Year's Eve! 



Since we're in January now, I am already looking forward to SPRING! Yes, already. You gotta have something to look forward to, right? 

For now: New year, new flowers to pretty things up.







Ph by me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Laura~
    My name is Laura too. I found you from the "blog boss" class and really love these photographs! I am especially drawn to the one with the mirror reflection. My husband has always wanted to visit Amsterdam so it will be fun learning more about it through your eyes. Happy day to you...Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! Thank you for stopping by and thank you for loving the photographs! I hope to write more about beautiful Amsterdam so you guys should stay tuned :-) I hope you will visit one day. Have a great week and see you in class!
      Best, Laura

      Delete