October 28, 2012

CURRENTLY READING

Happy sunday readers! 

When you look at the title of this blogpost you might expect just one book or magazine. Actually, I never read just one book or one magazine at a time. I'd like to combine and switch from one to the other and pick up that book again later. Maybe because I might be impatient or just too curious for all what's out there.

For those of you that know me, you know that I am more of a magazine reader than a book person. But, sometimes I am lucky to find a really good book. There's one book in the picture below that I already finished but wanted to include anyway. 



So here's what I am currently reading. From left to right:
1. Het PAROOL. (Amsterdam's newspaper)  2. VOGUE magazine  3. VTWONEN (interior design magazine) 4. AMERIKA SPECIAL by Het PAROOL 5. Lonely Planet NEW YORK CITY  6. Circus Amerika (you might be able to translate that yourself) 7. LAST BUT NOT LEAST: A must read which is called "The hundred-year-old man who climbed out of the window and dissappeared". How's that for a book title? It is such a fun story! Let me know if you want to borrow it.

 What is your favorite book or magazine at the moment? 

Enjoy your sunday! 

2 comments:

  1. Yes please, borrow! MVE (don't know what to choose from the Comment as scroll-list, so Anonymous it has to be)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, will bring it to work tomorrow :-)

      Delete